Mother’s Day is coming soon! Here are a few of our tried and true gifts that we know the ladies in your life will love!
1. “The Pressed Plant” Coffee Table Book – Jenny here! I’ve been obsessed with pressed flowers for the past year or so. I’ve been picked flowers and plants to press on all of our family trips and this book has some great composition inspiration! It makes for a beautiful coffee table book too.
2. Tunic Sleep Dress – I love sleeping in nightgowns in the summer and this one is amazing. It’s so comfortable and so pretty at the same time. I’m thinking about getting a second one to keep in rotation – I know I’ll love these for years to come.
3. Instant Flower Pressing Kit – Did you know you can use a microwave to instantly press and dry out flowers?! The colors preserve beautifully this way! I love this little kit and think it would make a great Mother’s Day gift! You can also make a quick framed pressed flower arrangement for you Mom. I gave my mom one for Christmas of flowers from our Grandma’s childhood farmhouse in Sweden and she hung it in her kitchen breakfast nook. So sweet and simple to do!
4. “Women” Print – by artist Candace Wiant. We all love this print at Juniper and love that it is a celebration of women and motherhood.
5. Natural Frame With Linen Mat – We’re always on the hunt for beautiful natural wood frames. This one is especially gorgeous with the linen mat!
6. Korean Sheet Masks – I randomly bought these Korean sheet masks as a splurge at Nordstrom Rack. You know how they have all the beauty products by the check out counter? I am sucker and always end up buying a few new products to try. These masks are SO SO SO GOOD. I found a bigger pack on Amazon and they are more affordable than the cheapie masks at Target and they make your skin insanely dewy! I try to do one or two a week.
7. Linen Robe – The perfect summer robe to go with your new white nightgown!
8. Byredo Perfume – My tried and true favorite perfume. I love that it’s a more masculine, subtle take on a rose scent. It’s not at all fruity or even all that floral. It’s just interesting and clean. Love it.
9. Pure Clay Mask – Another mask we all love around the office! It’s amazing for skin that’s starting to break out!
10. “My Mom In Her Own Words” Book – Jenna has us all buying these journals for our moms for Mother’s Day. The listing describes it best – Use these pages to fill with your one-of-a-kind memories whether it s a special moment from your childhood, an unforgettable adventure, or a piece of advice to share. Speak from the heart, in your own words—it doesn’t need to be formal or complex. Because when you are finished, you will create a gift that will be loved for generations.
11. Robo Vac – On the more practical side of our list, but what mom wouldn’t love a robovac for Mother’s Day?! It’s on my list for sure. And this one in particular is more affordable and has better reviews than the Roomba!