Vintage and one-of-a-kind pieces are the soul of a room! You can make inexpensive home products sourced from big box stores and the internet look expensive when you can combine them with the right pieces. Etsy is one of our favorite sources to find unique items! Here are some of our Etsy must-haves!
1. Rattan Sconce – A budget friendly version of one of our favorite styles!
2. Striped Pillow – The perfect layering piece.
4. Matchstick Holder – A coffee table must-have!
5. Wood Cutting Board – Perfect for your next charcuterie board.
6. Swedish Clogs – Great for dressing up a casual outfit or paired with a dress.
7. Brass Hardware – Add a classic touch to your kitchen or bathroom
8. Dried Flowers – Beautiful and they last forever! This shop offers so many great dried options.
9. Brass Sconce – Unique hook design looks really custom!
10. Charm Necklace – Customize with a monogram or initials of a loved one.
11. Taper Candles – So many fun colors!
12. Bathroom Storage Jars – Stay organized without sacrificing beautiful design.
13. Dough Bowl – If the word vintage didn’t catch your eye already, this dough bowl is the perfect accessory for any kitchen counter.
14. Table Lamp – Fun mid-century design with an asymmetrical base.
15. Gold Bracelet – An everyday staple.
16. Vintage Door Mat – Perfect for by the front door or in a powder bath.
17. Wood Apothecary Cabinet – Perfect for your kitchen, bathroom, or even a craft space!
18. Floating Wall Shelves – These maple shelves will give your kitchen a custom look. Available in multiple sizes!
19. Nesting Bowls – Add some art to your shelves or dinner table with these ceramic petal bowls.
20. Muslin Throw – Use it on the sofa or at the end of your bed.
21. Linen Napkins – Dress up your everyday table with these linen grid napkins.
22. Woven Hamper – Handwoven, beautiful, and TONS of storage space. A no brainer!
23. Peg Hooks – This towel rack is really functional, but still unique and beautiful.